joi, 3 decembrie 2009

I had a dream II


“My dream” was actually “our dream” and we have been dreaming as a team. As for me, nothing compares to the memories I have of them. A couple of years ago, on the 2nd of June, we went to the park. Back then, Elisei was only 6 and he was the funniest little guy I had ever seen. He still is…We had a contest, so all the children had to draw something on the sideway ( it was in the park so people would have to go around them and most of them did). Silvia and I were the jury. The kids would have to present their drawing and tell us how God was represented in it. Of course, they all drew houses and ducks and they all said “ Oh well, God created the world and He made me”. It was all fine and then it was Elisei’s turn and his drawing was just full of spots and no shapes and all the colors were bright so we asked him about his work of art and he said: well, I have some spots here and some colors there..”, then he raised his shoulders and said “ I wanted to make a landscape but it just didn’t work out!” I am not sure if it’s still funny but the way he said it and his face made everybody laugh. I was in hysterics for minutes….To be continued.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu